Mutazione is a character-driven adventure game about a teenage girl Kai who is stranded in a village of friendly mutants in a strange overgrown future. The focus of the game is on exploration, atmosphere, characters, and story.
We’re looking for someone who can:
– Work directly with Nils to help bring his illustrations to life
– Work with vector files
– Animate both characters and creatures
– Animate “everyday life” actions like walking, sitting, fishing
– Successfully communicate the laidback feel of the game world
It helps if you’re:
– Familiar with Unity
– Based in Copenhagen or London
– Comfortable communicating in English
The job is paid, starting September 1 (or possibly earlier) and lasting two months, with a possibility of extending for a longer duration.
Interested? Send us your resume and portfolio at firstname.lastname@example.org.