Finally our unconventional puzzler Where is my Heart is coming to Steam, Humble Store and GOG, next week, Thursday May 29!
The initial release will be Mac and Windows, and Linux will follow as soon as we can.
Alessandro our composer recently told me: “Good things take time.” And this thing took a long time for several reasons, some technological, some personal. It was a challenge for us to port it to all the various sub-systems for Windows and Mac.
But now we’re there and we’re happy and proud to announce it! The port includes some new features:
– New levels, some of which are bonus levels
– Steam achievements (some of which will be hard to crack!)
– All-new UI and new level select interface
– Customizable key settings
– Simple but finely tuned modifications to graphics and audio
If you’re press or a live-streamer and want to get in touch about reviews or interviews, email us at email@example.com.
We’re excited to get this definitive version of the game out to more people. We hope you give it a try!